  *555721 (-20)
  Re: Killer Dozers

(...) I think these are great, though I can't help thinking that forcing the clutch gear to slip a lot of the time is being a bit rough on the LEGO. I know you were making these from the Bulldozer. But given other parts, how about driving the axle (...) (17 years ago, 19-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  2359p01/80567 2359p01/80546

Hi, while doing some more patterned baseplates for LGEO (Yes, I am working on it, doing some fixing and adding more patterned parts for the time now), I discovered the road pattern version on 2358 road 7 stud straight, 2358p01 was moved to 80547. (...) (17 years ago, 19-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Point Brique Historic Cable Railway

"It's very good" - Australian Attorney General Phillip Ruddock Ahoy all, I had the pleasure of exhibiting the rejuvinated Point Brique Historic Cable Railway as a standalone exhibit at the 21st Annual St Lukes Model Railway Exhibition on the (...) (17 years ago, 19-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, FTX) !

  1ª HISPABRICK - L'Ànec Blau 2007 (Barcelona, Spain)

Dear all, I'm glad to inform you about the first LEGO event in Spain, called 1ª HISPABRICK L'Ànec Blau. The event will be the 8th & 9th of December at Castelldefes (Barcelona). Everybody is welcome. For further information, please visit (URL) Best (...) (17 years ago, 19-Nov-07, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: Technicopedia

(...) Update: ======= Sets from 1979 and 1980 are now posted. Blakbird (17 years ago, 19-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Someone was looking for pictures of "the cathedral"

I spoke to a lady at the Dartmouth Sportsplex show today who was looking for pictures of "the LEGO cathedral". Sam, while working the kids play area, told her to look on LUGNET. In case she finds this post first, the link she wants is: (URL) (...) (17 years ago, 19-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.novalug)

  Take a Ride on the Reading ( 0-6-0T Reading Switcher using Big Ben Bricks New Medium Drivers)

Reading B4a class 0-6-0T Steam Switcher #1251 (URL) Built by the Reading shops in 1918 for the Philadelphia and Reading Railroad #1251 was pieced together with parts from a previous 2-8-0 consolidation. She was well liked by crews and served for 45 (...) (17 years ago, 19-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Re: Help looking for specific train pics.

In lugnet.trains, C. L. GunningCook wrote: Hey, Janey- SteveB and I were up there taking pics, though I can't find his, (URL) HERE> is the one overall shot I got from there. HTH, JOHN (17 years ago, 19-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Help looking for specific train pics.

Hello all, After attending NMRA in Detroit this past summer, I was sure that I saw a brickshelf folder that had few shots taken from a ladder (or some place high) that showed whole sections of the layout. I can no longer find these pics. I would (...) (17 years ago, 18-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Problems in import models to Blender

Daniel have some difficulties in post here and ask me to put this message: hi, i'm trying to import ldraw models to Blender. It is necessary to install a import script. I tried some script that were mentioned in this newsgroup but neither of then (...) (17 years ago, 18-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Hi out there

Hi to all, at least I did it. I registered here ;-). Usually I spend my time in the German (1000steine.de) and Austrian (lugnet.at) community but I love seeking after news and contacts wherever I can. So I also lurk around at eurobricks, classic (...) (17 years ago, 18-Nov-07, to lugnet.people.newbie)

  Re: OBB--it's where the cool kids hang out

(...) Giggle, totally busted, but if you notice, its just an open page, it has yet to make it to my quick link toolbar, which is overpowered with Lego Icons. Janey "At least I dont spend money at FB, Red Brick" (17 years ago, 18-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

  Re: Hiawatha steam locomotive

(...) Thats great to hear. Your Hiawatha passenger train is quite nice and steam engines look much better when running than wasting away in a train yard. I know all to well how finicky LEGO steam can be. My (URL) Pennsy Decapod> is a pretty solidly (...) (17 years ago, 18-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New BBB wheels and colors

(...) Thank you Ben for providing the LEGO Train community with such a great product. As a steam fan I really appreciate the design and quality of your Drivers. And the new medium size and expanded colors are welcome additions. Cale (17 years ago, 18-Nov-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Stargate Update!

Hello everybody! About 3 weeks ago, I opened a new sub section on my humble homepage dealing with Stargate ((URL)). Many people didn't notice it at first and asked "Why haven't you posted it on Lugnet". I'd like to do this now, as having had some (...) (17 years ago, 18-Nov-07, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX) !!

  Re: Display in Canion Hazahav

(...) well all I can say in one word it was POOR really waste of time You didn't miss anything (17 years ago, 18-Nov-07, to lugnet.loc.il)

  Re: Test in ItLUG

vediamo se riesco a postare ????? Luca "Rene Hoffmeister" <rene@lugnet.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:JrFJv8.Hpy@lugnet.com... (...) (17 years ago, 14-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Nxc and Mindsensors stuff

It seems you don't have the latest NXC*.h header files (found in source release of NXC, not in the binary releases), as well as the latest NXC_Guide.pdf describing I2C functions. alf Il giorno 12-nov-2007, alle ore 16:59, GiP ha scritto: (...) -- (...) (17 years ago, 18-Nov-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  NXT Sumo

(URL) (17 years ago, 18-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Black Falcon reverse image on torso?

(...) Jojo reported it here (URL) started a thread which confirmed that they're rarish. But I've never heard a convincing explanation for why they were printed that way. (...) Neat. And mysterious. (...) I've always assumed that TLG just reused the (...) (17 years ago, 18-Nov-07, to lugnet.castle)

Skipped 5 messages in groups lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact