  *381203 (-20)
  Re: Wanted to Trade MISB 4552 Cargo Crane for 4534

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:H9K5sz.1An@lugnet.com... (...) 4534 (...) shipping. (...) I have the Cargo Crane 4552. I would like 4534. I am not sure if I sent this note out twice. If I did than please accept my (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 2003 AND PRICES

(...) That's on par with the original pricing of the Millenium Falcon, IIRC. Is there a piece count available for the AT-AT? Depending on the piece count it might be a better (less greebly) grey parts pack than the Natasha. Cheers Richie (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: A Gentle Plea

(...) This is easier said than done. Also, from the web interface point of view (going to lugnet.com and searching about rather than news-server or whatever) stuff going into .castle.org.cw looks exactly the same as stuff in .castle. So creating a (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wanted: Buying 4534 sets

(...) The easiest, cheapest is the way I've received a few: simply wrapped in brown thick mailing paper (one layer is enough). This will cost less than $1 for the paper and tape, and works really well. If you want the original box to stay mint, an (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Pre- Classic Sand Green?

(...) It's just the legs :-( I hope future lego sets will have the arms so I can make one... Thanks the the encouragement via chat with the first round o' these figs, I'da probably stopped there at just the basic colors without it :-D Chris <>< (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Wanted: Buying 4534 sets

(...) Hey Kevin, Actually, that's not always the case! I found boxes at the Container Store that would hold a Red Beard Runner for less than 3 bucks apiece! As for the 4534 sets, I just sent Mark 4 sets and I kept them in their original boxes. He (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: My New Favorite Lego Element

(...) and in just about any theme. (How else would one mount gun port lids on ships?) I may be being sentimental, but my choice would still be: (URL) white, preferably). Cheers Richie (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: About Lego Motors being a "consumable"....

I still have every motor I ever bought. One runs a bit rough, but still does the job. I consider the LEGO low-speed geared motors to be one of the key components that make the entire system viable. Because they have such capabilities we often use (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: CAD instructions for racing carts

(...) WOW! I definitely think Lego NEEDS to produce stuff like this to compete with the Mega-Bloks to-go sets. I love those little sets, but it pains me that lego doesn't have something similar. The use of basic & a few specialty pcs is fantastic, (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: PolyTech Industries Model 2H

(...) It turned out nice. (...) I'd check it out. -Andrew (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: a.c.e.r. Sprite Mech: Package suites

The Jump Pack's cool. Barrels always look nice in space MOCs. The Longarm's cool, too. It's great to see more of this guy. Great work. -Andrew (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Mark Papenfuss

Does anyone know how to get in contact with Mark, from landofbricks.com? I've been trying to contact him for some time. Thanks! Dan (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.people)

  Re: a.c.e.r. Sprite Mech: Package suites

Woa Gil, nice mecha thingy. I love when people make attachemnts, makes the model so much better, more complete. I just realized I didn't reply the first time, oops :-P. :-D (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  ugh

(...) what an amazingly simplified view of what's happening. i really don't see that happening at all. the differences between activity of .space and .castle come from a lot of reasons. people always comparing the two is starting to annoy me; as if (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: walmart and eric's

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Jeramy Spurgeon writes: <snip> (...) I'd like it, if it's still there. Thanks for the offer. -L (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  walmart and eric's

Sorry Brian, I think since the show, everyone has taken a little lego break. I know that Eric lives in Fishers which is north east of Indianapolis. I don't know that anyone in the club has been to his house yet. When he e-mails us, i will forward (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Robot Arm Help - Gearing Techniques - FAQ

(...) Well silly me, but I forgot a XFUT... these techniques for providing sturdy heavy load bearing rotating joints have applicability to trains too! If you like to build lift bridges, you know that having the bridge weight pinned to the gear (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.faq, lugnet.trains)

  a.c.e.r. Sprite Mech: Package suites

Greetings, The Sprite's got hisself a couple new toys.... (URL) If you take a look at the Longarm and think 'Boy, did he ever swipe Mladen's gig'.......you'd be absolutely correct ;) Thanks MP. (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Walmart Clearance Sale

I'll head by Wal-mart before I go to work and pick up what they have left. I replied to you're email earlier but it bounced back as undeliverable so I'm replying here. (...) I'll check Frankfort for these, also. If they have them, how many would you (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Pre- Classic Sand Green?

dude the gamorrean guard has some sand green dunno arms/legs/whatelse i really need a sand green fig for my new MOC, so if u make one, i'll buy it :-D -paul (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact