 Town / 5662
Re: CAD instructions for racing carts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 03:57:15 GMT

In lugnet.town, Allister McLaren writes:
Hello,

This is my first post to .town after being an intermittent lurker for a few
months (I don't stop by as often as I'd like, what with all the activity in
.space :^).

Since my camera is really basic, and completely hopeless at shooting small
models, I thought I'd introduce myself with some instruction pages for a
couple of racing carts I built recently. They are currently being considered
for inclusion in the BI Instruction Portal, but in the meantime they can be
seen here:

http://www.ozbricks.net/brickpile/red%20racer.htm
http://www.ozbricks.net/brickpile/yellow%20racer.htm

PLMKWYT

Cheers,
Allister

WOW!  I definitely think Lego NEEDS to produce stuff like this to compete with
the Mega-Bloks to-go sets.  I love those little sets, but it pains me that lego
doesn't have something similar.  The use of basic & a few specialty pcs is
fantastic, as is the S.N.O.T. building.  Looks like a solidly enjoyable build.
Way to go Allister!

Jeff