  *379925 (-20)
  Re: Crazy Dave's Toy Store: A Moonbase Module

Legomaster! alright! Thanks man! I didn't photograph it well, but there is a 'Vend-o-Matic' machine right behind the sliding door. I'll have to add that to the 'critters' folder! I am glad you like it! out (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  RE: question about classic space printed 1 x 6 x 5 bricks

hi guys, I think this is my first posting in /space (beside the roll-call) although I was, I am and always will be hopelessly fallen in love with classic space. usually I'm toying around in /cad and cad is mainly the reason for a reply to this (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Crazy Dave's Toy Store: A Moonbase Module

Ah! Flash, you gotta love it. I wish I could get my hands on it, too expensive for me:( I really like your site. Well thought out, fast loading and visually pleasing with all the round shapes and bright colors. out (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Crazy Dave's Toy Store: A Moonbase Module

CRM 114* * Reference to the movie Dr. Strangelove and the name of the amp at the beginning of Back to Future. That my little homage. (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

Holy cool models, Batman. Nice work, Joe. The coolest thing on the sub is the cockpit design. Very clever both on the look and on how it opens. The Batmobile looks a little blocky on the front end, but that is a matter of taste. I would like to see (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Many new and gently used sets added to my BL shop

(...) snipped outdated store link (...) Ack! I forgot that changing my user name back to CG47 would change my store link! Here's the working link for my new store: (URL) have added a lot of new and gently used sets across a variety of themes (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Crazy Dave's Toy Store: A Moonbase Module

T-Knice! This module is so great! The deatils are nuts! I have so many favorites, I'll try to elaborate. Fist off I love the check out area AND the sliding door/airlock is fab! The video shelf is cool, and the overall design is very cool. I mean (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  8448 and 8880 real life counterparts?

Hello all, As the geek I am, yesterday I brought my 8448 car to the office and this morning the 8880. We would not agree over which real life cars were closest to each. I know neither are licensed products, but what real life cars do you think they (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Aldershot Lego Fest Roll Call

(...) Basically you just turn up and have fun! If you have stuff to show, bring it. If you have stuff to sell or trade, bring it. If you just want to turn up and natter, buy and admire, do so! This one isn't open to the public (I believe) so it'll (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: 50% off HP/SW/RC Lego at Argos

"Steven lane" <steveroblane@aol.com> wrote in message news:H97tLC.B4G@lugnet.com... (...) them? (...) I suspect that if you want a couple of months they'll be 1/2 price again. Huw (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: UK / Europe exclusives?

(...) sets (...) particular (...) To be honest I can't think of any sets that we have that the US doesn't. Nowadays it's a fairly level playing field in terms of normal retail set availability. Huw (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Swap-a-Bot Program.

(...) :) -- Chris Why do solar calculators have an off button? (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: encontro de domingo

(...) :-) Eu também, mas o carro acaba por sair mais barato. É pena, o Metro devia ser uma alternativa mais económica ao transporte particular :-( (...) Por mim qualquer um é bom; tendo em conta que falei contigo ao telefone há uns minutos apenas, (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.pt)

  A suggestion for a .space Timeline entry

Link: (URL) Feb 28, 2002 Text: An English translation is provided for Fred Herrmann's Classic Space Factory Jeff J (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: hovercraft

(...) there's hope to achieving a nearly 100% lego solution. I've been playing with a prop design some, and despite not testing it yet I thought I'd post it in case it generates some other ideas, and see if anyone has any engineering knowledge on (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Ver 0.73.1 & Minifig Wizard

(...) A few people are having the same problem. Could you copy the text from the Windows dialog that pops on your screen? Leonardo (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

  Re: Swap-a-Bot Program.

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes: <anip> (...) Boy did you miss your calling in life Chris the dream analyser... that's what it should have been--this pyro guy thing is just a waste of resources. Dave K (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Je suis pas le seul montréalais a aimer les Lego? Wow!

Salut tout le monde, hi all... La premiere fois que j'entends parler de Monlug est d'un vendeur de nouvelle écosse qui est venu à Montréal récemment. S'il y a un endroit officiel pour s'inscrire à monlug, laissez moi savoir! Stéphane (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

  Re: Unknown Instruction Book

(...) Yeah, the model is great (I think it's one of the best ones), but it's not the 8458 Street Sensation... compare the suspensions, seats and gull-wing doors (the official Street Sensation doesn't even have) Will the owner of this fabulous car (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Pre - Classic Space rears it's ugly head again

(...) It's the VW Beatle of space. ;-) (...) heh, you are the master of maxin' out space. (and Space.) (...) I gotta get more of these thingies... and the AT TE's are 'spensive *searches bricklink* (...) Ladder was a total accident. I put the back (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.admin.general (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact