  *378783 (-20)
  MOC: Mini Tie Interceptor CAD and Instructions

My mini TIE Interceptor is now up... www.multiboard.com/~...wmpage.htm LMKWYT! Sincerely Marlon Wuytenburg (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: Privet drive car bumper

I had two different style boxes for my privet drives. The first one with the seperate tray contained inside the box had the chrome silver grilles. The second with the thick cardboard box contained the grey grilles. Wierd hey? I have already written (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.loc.uk)

  R: Una proposta...

Uhm! Moolto stimolante! :-) io ci sono, anche se non so ancora con cosa, ma certamente technic (magari un po' town-izzato, per venirvi incontro, anche se non sono un'asso). ciao ste matteo <dabol_t@yahoo.it> wrote in message H90IyF.CCJ@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Space.

Good stuff. I'd love to make a shot of the gilded helmet astronaut with the lunar camera (with those cool measurement overlays) a la minfig. .Space indeed! -G (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Sand Green and POV

"Kevin Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H90L2r.HM2@lugnet.com... (...) 2.0.1.5 (...) [ ... snipped ... ] That is good news. I suppose I should look closer at the generated POV code before making assumptions! It must be the (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad.ray)

  LPub support for external POV post processors (was Sand Green)

Mike, I like the external POV post processor idea a lot, although I'll try not to use it as a catch all for denying LPub enhancements ;-) It would be a command line mechanism with command line arguments. I can see these things being possibly useful (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad.ray)

  rtlTrain4 - Couldn't post Sat night...

Well, let me be the first to post after the event, and let me begin by saying... I had a Great time!!! Derek's modules were just inspiring--the detail in the buildings, the roads and stuff, even right down to the custom built table that held up the (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: open project

hi here is my contribution to the project (URL) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: [rtlToronto] Watch Chris and Calum make fools of themselves

(...) Thank you. WOW, we brought a TON of stuff, and in the end the producers just picked one or two items. once the Camera goes live it gets "weird" (for me at least) when we all gather for dinner we can regal you all with the tales of things you (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Screamin Mimi HoverBike w/ sidecar

Excellent stuff as always Jamie. You always seem to come up with designs that flow so well. As Chris said, the technic ball as nose looks amazing. I also quite like the engine design...the angled nozzles break up the line and mirror the angle of the (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Om leksaksforskning. Lite om LEGO.

(...) Jag tycker det mer är axlarna som blir trötta. I helgen började jag sortera undan alla gamla klossar som inte skiner som nya, tänkte prova polera dem med Autosol och min elektriska tandborste :) (...) i pension! Mot den bakgrunden kanske vi (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Sand Green and POV

Mike, LPub has always used shadowless lights for building instructions. 2.0.1.5 also has the ability to override ambient, diffuse and specular reflections default values created by L3P. I now turn reflections off, set ambient to 0.7 and diffuse to (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Spybotics to RCX message

(...) If you use BricxCC to compile your MindScript code it is very easy to get LASM output. On the Compilers tab of the Preferences dialog just add -TRACE=15 to the Switches field on the LCC page. Also set your include path to C:\Program Files\LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: [rtlToronto] Watch Chris and Calum make fools of themselves

(...) Chris, Calum, I thought you guys did extremely well, given the limited amount of time and table space you were given. It's kind of too bad they couldn't have booked 'gadget guy' for another day... and given some of his lengthy spot to you. It (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Sand Green and POV

(...) Well, tried that and still nothing. Also tried changing the L3P color to Sand Green, and still nothing. Anyone else have any ideas? Jake --- Jake McKee LEGO Enthusiast Webmaster - B.I. Portal (URL) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

  Container Box

Hi all, Flicking through some old building instructions I found this one: (URL) car has a Container Box with closed studs. Has it for real? In other words: does the Container Box with closed studs exist? We have these in LDraw: 4345.DAT Container (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: [rtlToronto] Watch Chris and Calum make fools of themselves

(...) Well I just saw it live... very nice job guys. Congratulations! Mario (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Una proposta...

(...) A me va bene qualsiasi cosa, io per ora sto aiutando Paco a fare un pezzo di porto, sempre se ci riusciremo... Per quanto riguarda la mia partecipazione al plastico, premetto che purtroppo non sono ancora molto fornito di pezzi che potrebbero (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: LDraw Infotip Shell Extension DLL

OK, this works! It does show up with DAT and LDR extension but... ...could it also be associated with MPD? Furthermore I suggest to explicitely display lines that have useful info in them, for now it displays lines like ROTATION CENTER and ROTATION (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  FA(Ebay): LEGO set# 6894 INVADER (Blacktron I )

Hello all, I have the following set for auction on ebay: LEGO set# 6894 INVADER (Blacktron I ) Auction is for 7 days and has just started: US$ 1.00.- (URL) it out. Best regards, Guenther (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact