 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6299
Re: [rtlToronto] Watch Chris and Calum make fools of themselves
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 13:35:14 GMT

Well I just saw it live... very nice job guys.  Congratulations!

Thank you.

WOW, we brought a TON of stuff, and in the end the producers just picked
one or two items.

once the Camera goes live it gets "weird" (for me at least)  when we all
gather for dinner we can regal you all with the tales of things you
never see, and things SOME people should never tell segment producers.

:)

Allan is correct, it was a VERY small table, We had Rob's window walker,
we had the Star logo, A mosaic that Iain, made, I had a small 4 leg
walker...all things that got left on a prop table backstage.

For what its worth the security guard, and the floor director really
like those items.

I'm upset that I mis programmed my VCR and so never recorded it.  I'll
see if Calum had better success.

Chris

Why do solar calculators have an off button?