 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6302
Re: [rtlToronto] Watch Chris and Calum make fools of themselves
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 14:53:55 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

once the Camera goes live it gets "weird" (for me at least)  when we all
gather for dinner we can regal you all with the tales of things you
never see, and things SOME people should never tell segment producers.

Thanks Mario and Allan!

Before the show, the head producer asked how we met, and I said, over the
Internet, etc etc etc.  Somewhere along the way, I quipped, "And he said he
was a good looking girl!  What a lie!"  The guy then said "That's good-say
that!"

Chris then proceeded to tell me that I wouldn't a) ever be allowed to set
foot in his house, b) be his friend c) be on his will for all of his Lego,
if I said anything of the sort.  Don't talk about 37.5 hours of Nortel time,
don't talk about your obsession with Kevin Frankish, don't mention anything
at all!  Which I had no intention of, I was just kidding around.  I think it
was the cold, pressure and early hour.

Well, the guy must have told the host, who promptly suggested it on air.  Of
course, it would have been funnier if I had followed through, but I could
sense Chris ready to kick me with his safety shoes.  I didn't honestly think
they'd take that seriously.  I mean, it's a frickin joke.  But alas, they did.

Chris, I apologize profusely.

Allan is correct, it was a VERY small table, We had Rob's window walker,
we had the Star logo, A mosaic that Iain, made, I had a small 4 leg
walker...all things that got left on a prop table backstage.

Yeah, Chris and I had set up on these really big rolling tables outside,
when in fact, they just picked up and took over the stuff onto this coffee
table that Gadget Guy and Book Girl also used.   I want to thank Rob, Iain
and Derek for giving us stuff to show, even if it didn't make it on air.

I'm upset that I mis programmed my VCR and so never recorded it.  I'll
see if Calum had better success.

I got it.  As long as I don't tape CSI over it...will capture and put online
later tonight.

Calum