 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6309
Re: [rtlToronto] Watch Chris and Calum make fools of themselves
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 19:00:19 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

Cant wait to see me on tv.  Next I think I want to do a small segment on Tech TV

;)

BTW did that managed to make it to the internet.... ?
Yes it did
http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/?n=20089

I downloaded it last night, It was quite huge(74 meg) but it was worth it)

I can burn it if some one wants it...

:)

Way to go Steve!

--
Chris

Why do solar calculators have an off button?