  *378075 (-20)
  Re: Brick Sorting

(...) Those containers are very similar to the ice cream containers that I use for my brick storage. I can't remember the name of the brand off the top of my head, but the ice cream comes in these square containers that stack very nicely together, (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: The A.R.C.

Intimidating is definately the best description! I really dig the retro look to it....almost bauhaus mecha. Talk about an amazing render to be dropped in a diorama of some sort. Veddy cool. Great to see some stuff from you again Joel - it's been (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: There are smarter LEGO people out there than me

(...) <snip> That makes sense, for I have those doors as well--I just didn't see how the door and the baseplate worked together. I do now! Thanks for the info! Dave K (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: UniBots! Buy yours today!

(...) Or maybe he's on the other side of the glass... <insert Twilight Zone theme> Hee Hee Mark M. (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  LPub 2.1.0.5 available

LPub 2.1.0.5 is available at (URL) version of LPub includes new features: Overrides for reflection, ambient and diffuse settings in POV-Files. POV-Ray quality affects building instruction images Parts in part list images no-longer have LEGO logo (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: I am Canadian!

(...) Dave, you're the last person I'd ever doubt was Canadian. Calum (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Walmart.com clearance

I just noticed that Cahdok & Gahdok (8558) are now 75% off the list price. They are now going for $15. Only 118 in stock (before I bought my share). This set has a lot of great parts. Lots of long smooth beams in dark grey, red, and blue. Lots of (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Brick Sorting

(...) The boxes work out great! I served no wine, but if that had helped the crowd comming I certainly would have :) It was hosted at my office and we took what we could find, so despite the type of glass used it's Cola... But if you ever show up (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Brick Sorting

(...) Tobbe, that system looks great. Lucky for you that the stores there still use plastic as oppose to the wax covered cardboard that is used here in the states :-( On a side note, is that wine you served at that Lego gathering? Because if it is, (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: * LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.4 released *

(...) I was just thinking that when reading Orion's request. Thanx Tore. But if Carsten wants to implement this into LDDPad, feel free to do so. Niels (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Kmart Prices / TRU stocktake

"Colby Chapman" <thecoolby@ihug.com.au> wrote in message news:3E2610EE.503060....com.au... (...) Perhaps next time the actual set _names_ could be mentioned in the initial post? ;-) -- Cheers, Paul LUGNET member 164 (URL) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: There are smarter LEGO people out there than me

It's a baseplate from an old 1950's garage: (URL) Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message news:H8szp0.B72@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: ozbricks down?

(...) Hi Erick, I just tried to log in and there's no problems. However I'd refer you to a problem you might have. (URL) that helps Bye Yaron "Webrain" Dori (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MPD: Lotus Esprit S4  [DAT]

Ahhh.... boy did I miss, well here's my version, I did this about a week ago. I re-designed the back wing and the sloped area a little. Gary (...) 0 FILE car.ldr 0 Untitled 0 Name: car.ldr 0 Author: Tigre (blessing@icefog.net) 0 Unofficial Model 0 (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Ideas for Brickswest sessions

First let me say that I had a great time at last year's Brickswest, and I'm greatly looking forward to this year's event. Looking over the schedule of sessions for Brickswest 2003 I see a lot of empty slots for sessions. I'm not sure if most of (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: I need a list of parts...

(...) I have the Learjet 455 (455_1 on Lugnet guide) with the Lego Logo in a red square printed (not stickers) on the tail. I'll have to look at home what version the logo is. The storage box also has a lego logo on it. Only black printed (no other (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: I am Canadian!

(...) I was an illegal alien living in the best country in the world of course! I was like, "Dave Koudys, of no fixed nationality...." But whew! Canadian once again. :) Dave K (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  There are smarter LEGO people out there than me

So if someone can tell me about this part: (URL) did it come from? What is it used for? When I was going thru my LEGO collection expanding period (add in the paper--"Wanted--LEGO"), and after the "big sort", I found that I had 2 of these parts. (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The A.R.C.

(...) thanks Jon! yeah, I was actually surpirsed at how well it all came together. Especially since I haven't built anything in almost a year :P I made a sketch of a mecha yesterday afternoon, and it just screamed out to be built. I was having a (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The A.R.C.

"Joel Kuester" <septenemae@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H8svJI.2zo@lugnet.com... (...) Whoa! That is friggin insane man. I can't believe you did that without building it irl (not like something this big would be easy) I need details and story, (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact