 Castle / 15572
Re: ozbricks down?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 11:39:13 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Erick Jensen writes:
Is anybody else having problems logging in?  Did they change something
recently (in the month or so)?  I know it's now .net not .com but it still
won't log in.  Anybody?  Anybody?  Bueller?  Bueller?

e.

Hi Erick,
I just tried to log in and there's no problems.
However I'd refer you to a problem you might have.

http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=15144

Hope that helps
Bye

Yaron "Webrain" Dori