 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6264
Re: I am Canadian!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 10:59:58 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Allan Bedford writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:
Once again, after an absence of 10 years, I am Canadian!!!

I just received my birth certificate!  Lost the original 10+ years ago, and
finally got around to replacing it.

Whew!  It feels good to be officially Canadian once again!

So, if that little piece of documentation now makes you Canadian once
again.... what were you during the 10 years it was gone?   ;)

Signed,
A Curious Canadian

I was an illegal alien living in the best country in the world of course!

I was like, "Dave Koudys, of no fixed nationality...."

But whew!  Canadian once again.

:)

Dave K