 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6259
6258  |  6260
Subject:
I am Canadian!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 23:01:31 GMT

Once again, after an absence of 10 years, I am Canadian!!!

I just received my birth certificate!  Lost the original 10+ years ago, and
finally got around to replacing it.

Whew!  It feels good to be officially Canadian once again!

Dave K