  *376738 (-20)
  Please join me in congratulating...

...Chris and Kate Magno and their new baby daughter Abigail Lucy Magno, born 2:30AM January 10th, 9 lbs 14 oz. Baby and mother are doing fine, as is our favourite rtlToronto luminary, who is currently without sleep in a small waiting room at the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Ask and thou shalt receive: Ben's minipod

(...) They're not dark red, just regular red. The pod is almost entirely red and dark gray. Must be the lighting that's confusing you. (...) I don't think it works that way. Maybe if you suggested someone build you a miniscale AT-TE, you might get (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ask and thou shalt receive: Ben's minipod

<<snip>> (...) (URL) Jedi Duel (URL) regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  50% off HP/SW/RC Lego at Argos

Just got in from the local Argos Chamber of Secrets £30 Privett Drive £12.50 Dumbledores Office £22.50 JF Slave 1 £20 Creator Tub (4120?) £10 Technic RC Buggy £40 All half price I think this is the "whites of their eyes" regards William (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: LDRAW Viewer 0.4 problem and more

(...) Actually I never reported this bug, only just experienced it too. Keep poking... On other news my Cocoa version is now displaying models on the screen - I spent 4 days with frustrating crashes. Are there any more issues with verision 0.4 that (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: System Defense Boat "Sulu"

<<snip>> Oh no, you made me want to build space ships too! I don't have the time for all the stuff I want to build. Better jot it down in the pipeline. Thanks for the inspiration, it's a fine ship! I laughed when I saw the casette recorder in pic (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Target's MOT 75% off

Keep checking your local Target's train stock. I helped liberate a couple of Kansas City area stores that had moved their trains to the magical 75% off mark this week. Unlike last year's consistent markdowns by region, it seems as if each store's (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan)

  Re: System Defense Boat "Sulu"

(...) Nice work! That is a pretty big ship. I like how you formed the engines. The control center is keen as well. Do the escape hatches actually detach? They look neat nonetheless. Overall, great work, I look forward to your next big ship. -Jason (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: Train(ee) newbie wants to know how large table?

(...) Thanks. (...) I've played around with the program some way back and will do so again sometimes soon. I'm more eager to play with the bricks as-is :) (...) A good advise. (...) It does! Thanks! /Tobbe (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  January meeting reminder

January 12. As far as I know, there's no formal starting time. I guess the normal start time is 4:00P.M., but you are invited to come sooner. (If your the first one there, please set the thermostat so it's warm when I get there. Thanks! 8-) We'll be (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Big synchro drives: vacuum cleaner, lawn mower

(...) A disclaimer should be used when the LEGO trademark appears on a Web page. An appropriate disclaimer would be "LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site". However, a disclaimer (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Big synchro drives: vacuum cleaner, lawn mower

(...) IIRC, LEGO's Fair Play page has an example: (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Train(ee) newbie wants to know how large table?

Welcome to trains, Tobbe. If you haven't discovered it yet, Track Designer is a nice utility to help plan layout designs. You can find it at the Lego Train Depot at the following link: (URL) Other good ways for getting plan ideas are to review the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A Disco and a Medieval Town

In lugnet.loc.pt, Arne Lykke Nielsen writes: <Snip> (...) Good question. But don't forget, also the adults from neighboring cities may wann join... ;-) Pedro (adult, from a neighboring city) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.general)

  Re: Packaging!

(...) Sorry I was off the point I haven't been able to find the original context of this question. I hope there is another way to access them because I don't have enough COM ports to connect to the Spybot and the internet at the same time. If I try (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.lego)

  Re: Can't run software

(...) The Display Adapter is a Tseng Labs ET4000/W32 PCI. It didn't come with the PC. I had trouble trying to run something a while back. Some research led me to this driver and it solved the problem. I must say I find the whole Display Adapter (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: Can't run software

(...) Thanks for the thought Andy, I definitely have 320 MB of RAM. Yes it is a bit overboard. But when I had a hard drive replaced last year RAM was very cheap so I bought up. Yes, I understand I will have other bottlenecks that will diminish the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: The Newest LEGO maniac.

"Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message news:H8HCtw.Iox@lugnet.com... (...) new (...) Hate to break it to you Eric, sleep won't be a word you use until they both move out. Even then it's with one eye open. ;) -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: MOC: Y-Wing Starfighter

(...) <nitpick> Heyyy, I thought the main thing that links all UCS is the lack of minifigs. #;-}> </nitpick> (...) Sand blue is very nice. In fact, looking at the sand blue used for the TIE Advanced and TIE Bomber in the mini packs, I'm wondering (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: H-bridge for PDA?

Now The idea is - Make a kit - sell it, the income shall go to a foundation for creative people around this email list.. And I guess all the schools that are outside there. Was money the problem How much time was it about to take? Maybe of topic: (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact