 Star Wars / 15128
Re: Ask and thou shalt receive: Ben's minipod
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 13:09:41 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Gregory Cook writes:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Adrian Drake writes:
I couldn't resist the urge to build something tiny (thanks for the
inspiration, Joel and Greg).  Here's Ben Quadrinaros' 4 engine pod in mini
form.  Enjoy!

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/space_benspod.html

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com

Woo hoo! Awesome job. Where are the dark red 2x2 cylinders from, anyhow?
I've gotten quite a lot of dkred pieces from various SW sets, but none of
those yet, I don't think. Wait, did the Republic Gunship have them? ..
nevermind, if that's it.

They're not dark red, just regular red. The pod is almost entirely red and
dark gray.  Must be the lighting that's confusing you.

I suggested a Chrysler Building on build.arch, and it was built. And now
Quad's Pod. ... hmmm

I suggest someone buy me the AT-TE. Please? #;-}>

I don't think it works that way.  Maybe if you suggested someone build you a
miniscale AT-TE, you might get it :)

Adrian