 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 757
756  |  758
Subject:
Ask and thou shalt receive: Ben's minipod
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 02:18:27 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I couldn't resist the urge to build something tiny (thanks for the
inspiration, Joel and Greg).  Here's Ben Quadrinaros' 4 engine pod in mini
form.  Enjoy!

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/space_benspod.html

Adrian
--