 Robotics / 19995
Re: Big synchro drives: vacuum cleaner, lawn mower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 12:22:05 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Brian B. Alano writes:
Tobbe Arnesson wrote:

PS: I remember I need a disclaimer concerning LEGO? Where would I find that?

You should find one on most LEGO-fan created webpages, read a few and write
your own. AFAIK there is no "standard" disclaimer to copy/paste.

IIRC, LEGO's Fair Play page has an example:
http://www.lego.com/eng/info/fairplay.asp

"Use a Disclaimer
A disclaimer should be used when the LEGO trademark appears on a Web page. An
appropriate disclaimer would be "LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of
companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site". However, a
disclaimer will not serve to undo an improper trademark use. Therefore, use of
the LEGO logo or improper use of the LEGO trademark cannot be made proper by
including a disclaimer."

But I suggest reading the whole article.

/Tobbe