  *376461 (-20)
  Lego in Friesland

Hallo, allemaal Ik ben reuze benieuwd of er ook in de provincie Friesland Lego Mindstorm-Spybotics freeks aanwezig zijn ! groetjes André (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: MOC: All Terrain Crane

(...) OK, I've updated the page with a few more details including the attachment of the boom extension, and details of the 700g lift. Enjoy! ROSCO (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.3 released

Bill, Give it a try. I'm still working on the version that has auto-centering, but it will be out soon. The problem only shows up sometimes. Kevin (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

  Re: Another axle joiner...

(...) ...but there is also a genuine Technic axle 7 in this set !!! Might be really interesting afterall ;o) (add to that one Technic Liftarm 1 x 2 Straight and 16 Technic Pin Long) Philo (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: It's perfect!

(...) - There seems to be a new 1 x 2 + 1 x 2 hinge, look at the dark gray/light gray thingies that hold the bottom side panel. /Tobbe (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Another axle joiner...

(...) It's not availible in huge amounts yet: (URL) I'm sure it can come in handy. However I feel reluctant bying more Technic sets for a couple of minor pieces, perhaps I should investigate BrickLink one of these days... (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Tri-axle Prussian State Railroad Coaches

(...) Could you describe how they work? I've used sliding blocks for my tri-axle wheelsets, although they can't be any longer overall than a normal twin-axles base. Are you using a pivoting lever system, because you said they had trouble backing up? (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Inspired by new HST set 4511

(...) Nice model. You can get 2x2 45° slopes in that trans-dark-smoked sort of colour by the way. Jason J Railton (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: It's perfect!

(...) Okay, so I'm wrong about animal skeletons. The equivalent for mammals then is for you to get down on all fours and walk on knuckles and tiptoes, with your knees facing forward and your elbows facing backward. Nevertheless, the AT-AT doesn't (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: New Poll // Postscriptum - Train History

(...) P.s.: [(except from none-track based ones like 323] Just got a mail from a German Co-Afol, who follows the gauge and scale discussion with interest, but who can't manage to post here on Lugnet. BTW: he builds in all three scales 6-wide and (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Wenn 1000steine zu macht...

(...) Hallo René, Hi 1000steine-Mitleser! Wurde dieser mein Wunsch nun schon erhört und umgesetzt? Oder bilde ich es mir nur ein und die Postings auf 1000steine umfassen derzeit nur bis zu 6 Tage, weil der Bär das Aufkommen nicht um Faktor 3 (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Another axle joiner...

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:H8FprB.M57@lugnet.com... (...) version of this connector (the one used in steering axles) and the knobs at the round hole end have got in the way are countless. Jennifer (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Wahr: Ist ja schon vorbei - Xmas 2002.

In lugnet.loc.de, Johannes Koehler writes: Moin Jojo! Glückwunsch auch zur Beitragsnummer! Was fällt dem Lugnet sonst zur Zahl 677 ein? (Ungequält back on topic:) (URL)Habe ich echt noch nicht wieder hierauf geantwortet? Scheint fast so. Also, (...) (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Wenn 1000steine zu macht...

In lugnet.loc.de, Johannes Koehler writes: Werthes lesendes Publicum! (...) Tja, so fing das mal an: ich sagte, Du könntest hier Deinen Tod ankündigen und 4 Wochen später fände man Deine blankgeputzen Knochen. Nun geht es nur noch um 12 Stunden: (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Classic Windows: How many versions? Please respond!

(...) Are the long ledge versions older than the short ledge versions? Why not have the oldest version 'a' and the newer version 'b', etc. The window frame and the glass are actually two seperate parts, glued together. When making the glassed (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: SV: Legoporr - orsak till avsked

(...) Nummer två av dem är bortfiltrerad genom ABB's brandvägg: Problem Report Access denied to the system by SmartFilter. Message ID SMARTFILTER_DENIED Secure Computing Problem Description Your system was configured to deny access to the requested (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: adding power inlet to technic control center

(...) The evolution of Control center is inverse of the one of RCX: the first version ((URL) had no supply input, the second ((URL) got it... Philo www.philohome.com (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Tri-axle Prussian State Railroad Coaches

(...) Very nice waggons, Steve! I love these very old tri-axles a lot and the idea with the minifig hand inside a lightholder is brilliant and will be copied for sure. Concerning the prototypes there have been waggons made by Maerklin and there is a (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Poll // Train History

(...) Hi Matt, that is not correct as far as I know. All train always used special train wheels (except from none-track based ones like 323 + 396). But you are right: in the early years (from 1966 - 1971) they used the standard wheel blocks. First (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  SV: Legoporr - orsak till avsked

(...) Tur att man inte har något jobb då. *klickar vidare bland länkarna under kommentaren till artikeln* Blir man kickad för det här i Wales, så är det nog dags för arbetarna att ta till vapen mot förtrycket... /Tommy (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.se)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact