 Star Wars / 15116
Re: It's perfect!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 12:41:44 GMT

Also of note:
- new wacky 4x4 curved parts by the back of the "cheeks".
- 6x6 round BRICKS on the bottoms of the feet? (could be octagonal)
- 2x3 and 2x4 wedge plates in a respectable color (grey, of course, in which
case, eh, boring)

- There seems to be a new 1 x 2 + 1 x 2 hinge, look at the dark gray/light gray
thingies that hold the bottom side panel.

/Tobbe