  *375571 (-20)
  Hoverbikes: Two and Three

D'oh! I waited for a bit to post, because I was hoping that the other two bikes would be out of moderation. But couldn't wait any longer. Just my luck to post and the others pop right out. Oh well... Vance and his HoverChopper: Vance's custom bike (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town

(...) Aaah! Another reason for me to go out an purchase roofing elements and bricks in bulk. :) The village appears rather compact for its size (being on smaller plates), yet it's not entirely cramped, which gives it a very nice appearance. (Maybe (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [PRESS RELEASE] INTRODUCING BRICKS™ MAGAZINE - THE LEGO® FAN MAGAZINE.

(...) Hi Dirk - On the site, right before the signup form, is this paragraph: "BrickMedia honors your privacy - no information gathered in conjunction with this offer will be given, rented, leased or sold to a third party. If you have any questions (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Preview of new 2003 sets

(...) OhboyOhboyOhboyOhboy...oyOhboy... Well, at least I get to save up untill July for these sets. The Januari line-up is gonna wreck my creditcard already. Mark "but I still gots to eat" de Kock (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.year.2003, lugnet.general)

  Round parts on the side of ... (was Re: LEGO SW Haildire Droid will cost....

(...) What is that big round thing on each side? Are those gear teeth? Do we maybe have what trainheads need to make a rotary dump without a lot of trouble? (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains)

  Hoverbikes: One of Three

The first of three hoverbikes for Chris Maddison's Hoverbike Circuit is out of moderation [1]. Mary Wells and her bike White Satin. Mary's more of a show-up-and-look-pretty racer than any kind of hard-core competitor. The only time Mary wins (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: [PRESS RELEASE] INTRODUCING BRICKS™ MAGAZINE - THE LEGO® FAN MAGAZINE.

Could you post your privacy policy, either here or on your site? Thanks! Dirk In lugnet.general, Matthew Gerber writes: ...snip... (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.publish)

  more robot talk...

first, still no baby. second, this came up in e-mail so I thought I'd share with the group cause their is way to much train talk right now. (...) build (...) (i (...) beams, (...) by (...) (like (...) a (...) I put up a pic or 2 here: nothing (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Soon, soon!

Well, i desided last night to just sit down for a few hours and build. So i have completed one set for my castle world story, and i should get about 4 pics in the story out of it, them im trashing that set and build a new one for the next few pics. (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LNP problem

(...) Ok. This is indeed the result if you run the original LNP package. There are several problems with your sources, too. So try the following to get things done: First, go to the lnpd subdir and edit rcxtty.c. In function tty_init you find a line (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: The Black Pack is Back!!!

Damien & All, (...) I am glad your excited, I was surprised seeing it in Target a few weeks ago, but I am glad that they did not make real people into yellow. Your attitude seems very harsh and negative, Damien, which is one of the reasons I don't (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Stormtrooper Transport

Greetings! After cleaning out the local Target of Final Duel II sets, I thought some pictures were in order: (URL) Target clearance sales are the best! Dan (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  New Parts added at "Noah's Toy Box"! Stop by.

We've just added a bunch of new parts to Noah's Toy Box on Bricklink! Here is the link: (URL) stop by. Thanks, Mark & Noah (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New Parts added at "Noah's Toy Box"! Stop by.

We've just added a bunch of new parts to Noah's Toy Box! Please stop by. Thanks, Mark & Noah (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Where can I find part 65401?

(...) It's here: (URL) on "download" at the bottom -Orion (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: What a downer :-(

"Allan Bedford" <ExpertBuilder-DELET...otome.com> skrev i meddelandet news:H866vt.tF@lugnet.com... (...) Well, here in Sweden the city fire trucks are red, but the airport ones are mainly yellow (and a red streak). I'm sure I've seen lime green ones (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  VICTORY LAP RACEWAY, OLD TAXI STATION, CLASSIC SPACE TRANSPORT AND MORE.....

hello Here are some of my current auctions (no reserve) ending tomorrow ( January 6th ) Lego Technic #8844 Helicopter from 1981 Lego Technic #854 Go-Cart from 1978 Lego Space #6950 Mobile Rocket Transport 1982 only $11,00 !!!!! Lego System #6395 (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: TECHNIC IS NOT DEAD!!!

(...) Agreed! I think those little sets are cute too. The truck seems to have a gear-driven dump mechanism, and the front end loader seems to have a gear-driven front bucket lifting/lowering mechanism. Prices appear to be 20 USD for the dump truck (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Visiting San Diego

By all means, you should stop at LEGOLAND California in Carlsbad. Another place to see a LEGO train layout will be at Knott's Theme Park, in Buena Park, CA, where the SCLTC will have it's latest layout on public display that weekend. Buena Park is (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.loc.us.ca)

  Knott's Rail Fan Weekend and Railroad Enthusiasts Day

The SCLTC is proud to announce it's participation in the 2nd Annual Knott's Rail Fan Weekend and Railroad Enthusiasts Day, January 11-12, 2003, Knott's Theme Park, Buena Park, CA Our latest Multi-level Mountain town layout will be appearing for 2 (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sbe, lugnet.loc.us.ca.bak, lugnet.trains.org.scltc) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact