  *374637 (-20)
  Re: RCX Voltage Question

Both motors will receive approximately 9 volts. This depends on the batteries you are using. -- Bob Fay (URL) <sailrpengn@suscom.net> wrote in message news:H81u10.AzE@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  NQC for BeOS

Hi, I've uploaded my port of NQC 2.4.r3 to the BeOS. You can find it here: (URL) looking for help with the USB driver, anyone can help? Regards Gabriele Biffi (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Lando and Mace

(...) I wouldn't count on the NBA minifigs setting any precedent. Note that the "street basketball" figs are in standard yellow. The collectors sets are of real people (and not actors portraying a fictional character). For those we have brown and (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: An ISCC entry I spotted

Totally agree. When I was building my crane I had the same problem of getting the lift of the boom started. This is a really clever solution. It's also a great combination of looks and functions. Jennifer Beware.... (;-) Duq "Larry Pieniazek" (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: RCX remote and Spybotics

Happy New Year! (again) "Mark Ferris" <markdf2001@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:dpg41vcgltkjmnk...4ax.com... (...) A lot of infrared "in the air" certainly conflicts, because there are no IR-channels. A pair LED and transistor work in a (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  RCX Voltage Question

If you connect two motors to the same output port, will they each get 4.5 volts, or will it take current from the other outputs? (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Review and pictures of the Holiday Block Party at LL CA

Hey all, I have put pictures and a review of the 2002 Holiday Block Party up on my site: (URL) So if you were not able to make it in person maybe this can make up for it. Enjoy! Mark P (URL) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: My impressions of the Imperial Star Destroyer Model ( some "spoilers")

(...) snip I think I will consider the sorting of the pieces as well. Normally I work with a big pile of pieces. Although with that many pieces I could get burried! Cheers Felix (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  RCX remote and Spybotics

Will the RCX remote control conflict with the IR signals from the Spybotics controller? I don't have a remote control, but I'd like to get one for my RCX so I can build my own style bot to compete with my kids, but I want to make sure my remote will (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Controller channels

Is it possible to have 4 independent Spybots at one time? The literature I've read talks about channels 1-3 on the remote and Lego's own FAQ only gives instructions for setting channels 1-3. This is probably my answer, but I'm looking for solutions (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  An ISCC entry I spotted

(URL) LKW Ludger Havighorst (33) Lots of great details in this one! I am sure this is not the only entry we'll be raving about but wanted to toss it out there ... I especially thought the use of an exhaust pipe to hide the control axle was clever, (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Lego introduces L-gauge

(...) I understood there was an editorial change. I contacted the new editor some time later to gauge interest, and he said go ahead and submit, but by that point I had lost my head of steam and didn't write anything. If you (or anyone else) (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My first MOC ever posted!

(...) In loc.au? Yes. However: (URL) at 36 min after midnite my local time (and 5:36 past midnite GMT)... well ahead of you, I would say However I think the first post to LUGNET after midnite (GMT) honor actually goes to Kevin McMillin in .trains (a (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: A couple of new MOCs & site update

(...) Thanks, but I'd just leave it at "All three are nifty models". I'm still hoping Eric decides to commericalise that pair of B&M models! (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My first MOC ever posted!

(...) Not if you don't get your ABS in gear and find us some more puns of the week! Maggie C. (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Lego introduces L-gauge

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) <snip> (...) It also seems odd to me that the Trains site never published any more articles after that first flush. And yes, I offered, but never heard back from them. I bet other people did too. Kevin (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A couple of new MOCs & site update

(...) Nice set. I like the color scheme, and the details on the transformer are cool. That car really shines when you show it off between Eric's engine and caboose! Chris (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A couple of new MOCs & site update

(...) it has. I have never been perfectly happy with my 1x1 round to antena to 1x1 round arrangement. It works, but I am always looking for something better. Also, I like the use of the technic beams on the flat bed. Whether the idea came from Larry (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Spot the Orange RCX...

(...) Nonsense. Sorting's not that hard if you have a good system. (...) I'm with you Chris, that's exceedingly daft. Donate the stuff to charity if you must, dump it in K8s, whatever.... but the plastic can't be reused if it's not color sorted (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Brick Sorting

(...) Alex - This post by (none other than our own) Remy Evard may interest you: (URL) for how I sort, come over sometime and check out my system... -Tim (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.storage)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact