 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6132
Re: Spot the Orange RCX...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 1 Jan 2003 17:23:36 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

.. This is where the master builders got together and
brainstormed to build the models for the Ultimate Builders Set. Man I wish I
could work on a product development team for Lego. It looks like so
much fun!
Rob

Did you read this line:

When their work place becomes too messy Anthony and Mads do not start
to sort the thousands of bricks as this probably would take a lifetime.

Nonsense. Sorting's not that hard if you have a good system.

Instead they make good use of the scrap boxes placed under each
builder’s table. When filled the scrap boxes go to recycling

I'm with you Chris, that's exceedingly daft. Donate the stuff to charity if
you must, dump it in K8s, whatever.... but the plastic can't be reused if
it's not color sorted first. So it's waste.