 Robotics / Spybotics / 123
122  |  124
Subject:
Controller channels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.spybotics
Date:
Wed, 1 Jan 2003 19:06:24 GMT

Is it possible to have 4 independent Spybots at one time?  The
literature I've read talks about channels 1-3 on the remote and Lego's
own FAQ only gives instructions for setting channels 1-3.  This is
probably my answer, but I'm looking for solutions to get all 4 going
at the same time.  Seems odd that Lego would market 4 distinct 'bots
but only allow 3 to run at a time.