 Robotics / Spybotics / 204
Re: Controller channels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.spybotics
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 12:51:39 GMT

"Mark Ferris" <markdf2001@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:cmg41vg5glds3ci13pgo94bgb03n4gtpem@4ax.com...
Is it possible to have 4 independent Spybots at one time?  The
literature I've read talks about channels 1-3 on the remote and Lego's
own FAQ only gives instructions for setting channels 1-3.  This is
probably my answer, but I'm looking for solutions to get all 4 going
at the same time.  Seems odd that Lego would market 4 distinct 'bots
but only allow 3 to run at a time.

Hi I might have found the trick! But I need to check it also:

leave one of the bots in standard mode

Reg.