 Robotics / Spybotics / 126
Re: Controller channels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.spybotics
Date:
Wed, 1 Jan 2003 19:27:50 GMT

Happy New Year!

"Mark Ferris" <markdf2001@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:cmg41vg5glds3ci13pgo94bgb03n4gtpem@4ax.com...
Is it possible to have 4 independent Spybots at one time?  The
literature I've read talks about channels 1-3 on the remote and Lego's
own FAQ only gives instructions for setting channels 1-3.  This is
probably my answer, but I'm looking for solutions to get all 4 going
at the same time.  Seems odd that Lego would market 4 distinct 'bots
but only allow 3 to run at a time.

We had a roadshow in town and they ran some "battle" with the 4 different
spybots at the same time. I think they covered one of the bots after it was
initialized.

It would be interesting to get more technical information. At least the
controller is sending and receiving.

Reg.