 Star Wars / 14983
Re: My impressions of the Imperial Star Destroyer Model ( some "spoilers")
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 17:56:41 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Bryan Hodges writes:
During the week of Christmas I had a 9-day vacation from work.  Along with
spending time with my family, and playing a good chunk of Metroid Prime, I
wanted to use the time to build my Star Destroyer.  I decided that instead
of trying to build it all in one sitting, that I would spend a few hours
each day on it, and build it as carefully as possible.  It took about 18
hours total.  I could have built it in a much shorter time, however I wanted
to take the extra time that detail requires.
snip

I think I will consider the sorting of the pieces as well. Normally I work
with a big pile of pieces. Although with that many pieces I could get burried!

Cheers

Felix