 Trains / 18776
Re: A couple of new MOCs & site update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 1 Jan 2003 17:35:50 GMT

In article <H59u4o.81@lugnet.com>, "Chuck Kabesh" <cokabesh@telus.net>
wrote:

I've added a new caboose, inspired by Christopher Masi's work, and something
I'm calling a low bed until I get corrected.

Any input is appreciated.

http://www3.telus.net/chuck

Chuck,

  Thanks for the nod. I liked your caboose, and I like the railings that
it has. I have never been perfectly happy with my 1x1 round to antena to
1x1 round arrangement. It works, but I am always looking for something
better.

  Also, I like the use of the technic beams on the flat bed. Whether the
idea came from Larry or elsewhere, I might try to use it to shore up my
double stack container cars.

  Last note. My site moved. When mac.com when pay for play, I shrank the
site and moved it to the web server provided mb my ISP. The new address
is

http://users.rcn.com/cjmasi/lego/lego.htm

Thanks for sharing,
Chris