  *374096 (-20)
  Re: Wenn 1000steine zu macht...

Hallo alle zusammen! (...) Sei auch Du willkommen :-) (...) Beeindruckend. Ich schlage vor, wir nehmen Deine Monitorauflösung zur Grundlage und lassen den Thread noch breiter werden. Das Bild gefällt mir aber auch gut: (URL) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Wenn 1000steine zu macht...

Hallo Ben, Klaas, Bine (nach wie vor im Urlaub), René (bisweilen lurkend), Manfred, Matthias, Jan-Albert und wer sonst noch hier zuguckt! (...) Ojemine! Zumindest auf Rotterdamer Straßenkarten ist Dortmund bestimmt eingezeichnet. Wo Göttingen liegt, (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: Wenn 1000steine zu macht...

Hallo Matthias! (...) ...oder "gu'n Tach!", wie man hier im Ruhrgebiet von sich gibt. (...) Danke gleichfalls. (...) Das wird sich dann zeigen... (...) Sei willkommen! Aber einführen könnte ich Dich wohl nicht. Trotz zweijähriger Mitgliedschaft bin (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Il mio NQC per BeOS

Salve a tutti, come avevo già anticipato ai Ferrari a Crema, ho finalmente portato NQC sul mio sistema operativo preferito, il BeOS. Chi fosse interessato lo trova qui: (URL) qualcuno volesse informazioni sul BeOS, può trovarle qui: (URL) ve lo (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Mine is LEGOFAN (CA) (Re: an other LEGOMAN plate)

(...) heh.. I am glad I did not listen to my girlfriend when she told me to wait and get it later :) I ordered it in late October / early November so I just beat you to it then. When are you supposed to get your plates? I am very curious to know (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Nuovo iscritto

Benvenuto anche da me, anche io sono appassionato di Train (9 V in particolare, ma non disdegno il resto) e Town(adoro i pompieri), ma poi con l'andare del tempo ho aggiunto i PIRATI (soprattutto i vascelli) , I CASTELLI (poco), qualche Technic e (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: RCX Problemi con il download del firmware

"Paolo Masetti" <paolom@pragmanet.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:H7st5L.KKE@lugnet.com... (...) L' ignoranza abbonda dalle mie parti, dove trovo questi software? Ciao Paco (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: a trick to make NEW trainwheels work - PICTURE SERIE

(...) But what to do if you don't have a dremel or file? Anyone experience with sending the wheels back to LEGO Consumer Service for replacement? Don't forget that there are a lot of kids having train sets (especially with the Sinterklaas [December (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Best time/day to list auctions?

As a seller, I'm trying to decide when is best to list auctions, and I'd like input from you all: Since ebay auctions always end 5, 7, etc. days from the moment they are listed, it's important to start your auction (as the seller) at the right time (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Mine is LEGOFAN (CA) (Re: an other LEGOMAN plate)

(...) Funny - LEGOFAN was the second thing I tried for! :-) Oh well... (...) The DMV website I ordered it from said they reserve to make changes, so I'll wait until I have them in my grubby little meathooks... --BIll. (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.people)

  MOC: Rebel Laser Cannon (Hoth)

Hey guys, Sorry I've been away for a while; my computer decided to not work for me for almost a fortnight... I figured I'd try my round at a Rebel Laser Cannon with some ideas I've been holding onto for a while and now new non-webbed 6x6 radar (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.space) !

  Re: Who is this?

(...) AH-HA! Mystery solved...thanks much! Matt (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Who is this?

racers set# 8350 "pro stunt" $3.99 at s@h (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Help!!! needed with set # 8538, Muaka and Kane-ra.

First off, thanks to those who replied. I really appreciate your willingness to help us out. After reading the suggestions provided, I took another look at the model and discovered the problem: James had put the "liftarms" in upside down, so there (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Lots of orange bricks and plates... lt grey bricks... more

I just loaded a pile of orange bricks and plates, plus slopes and otehr small parts in orange, all at the lowest current BL prices. If you need orange, please come and visit! (URL) lots of light grey bricks, green bricks, animals, white lamp-posts, (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Hogwarts Express

(...) Remember THAT rat is not exactly a normal rat. (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Mine is LEGOFAN (CA) (Re: an other LEGOMAN plate)

(...) (URL) you notice I tried to leave the car out of it... the car is not something I like enough to show off, lol... But if you go to Legoaland you have a very good chance of seeing it there - so keep an eye out for it! Mark P (URL) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Technic, Gear Timing Wheel 8 Tooth

Is part 2907 ( (URL)) what you mean? BTW, the Technica archive is a great reference for all (...) That is not the one, but I did find it on that page. Here is the link: (URL) looks like it does not have a part number, just called "Timing Wheel." (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  does this part exist?

the part in question is found in the Extreme Island Stunts sets. It attatches to the neck of a minifig and then has a stud attatchment. (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: "Borrowed" Lamborghini Diablo design on Ebay.de

I don't think it's wrong to sell the service of actually contructing a derivative work for someone, as long as the proper credit is given, but I would and have directly contacted the creators for projects I've executed or even just thought about... (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact