 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 990
989  |  991
Subject:
Lots of orange bricks and plates... lt grey bricks... more
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 05:41:46 GMT

I just loaded a pile of orange bricks and plates, plus slopes and otehr
small parts in orange, all at the lowest current BL prices. If you need
orange, please come and visit!
http://www.bricklink.com/storeDetail.asp?b=15599&h=613&colorID=4

Also lots of light grey bricks, green bricks, animals, white lamp-posts,
brick hinges, goblins, house elves, Snape with the glow-in-the-dark head,
Lucius Malfoy (mmm, silver vest!), black arches of many sizes, dark grey
super-size bricks (8x8 and 8x16) and lots more!
GoB - Lions Gate Models at http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1

Kevin
NEW Half-Timbered Shops kit 1400+++ pieces!
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-bwh.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information:
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/COntent/Townplan/townplan.htm
BrickLink Lego parts store: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1