 Marketplace / Theory / 2515
2514  |  2516
Subject:
Best time/day to list auctions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 08:01:30 GMT

As a seller, I'm trying to decide when is best to list auctions, and
I'd like input from you all:

Since ebay auctions always end 5, 7, etc. days from the moment they
are listed, it's important to start your auction (as the seller) at
the right time and day of week.

Do people mostly bid during business hours?  At home on weekends or
evenings?  What days of the week do you think get the most bidders?

--Bill.

        Consistency is not really a human trait.
                         --Maude (from the film "Harold & Maude")