  *198888 (-20)
  Re: looking for Ali Vahidsafa

(...) Totally agree with Dr. Scott Arthur on this one. Ali (my ex factoree for Japan until his expat tour of duty ended and he returned stateside) is as solid as they come. Send me mail offline, Jon, and I'll help you establish contact. Please (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  DDK's still available anywhere for <$20

I believe that the R2D2 (DDK?) sets were available, possibly at Meijers, for <$20. Can anyone enlighten me, or better still pick one up for me? Thanks guys. (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us)

  Re: UK J-Box 1 status (was Re: J-Boxes whats happening guys?)

(...) I'll take it, if you think it's worth it - I've never had it yet. (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Code Pilot is Fantastic RCX add-on!

(...) Yo :-) Having had a good look at the Barcode Truck set and having acquired some parts from it last weekend, I have to say that Doug is entirely correct in recommending this set, as it is superb in all regards. Definitely on a par with the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Lego Studio

"Robert Thomas" <nryche@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G5GE0z.C6r@lugnet.com... (...) Nice to meet you, too. The movie quality was better than I expected, given the reviews of Lego Studio that I've read. Very nicely done. I look forward to (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.build)

  _The Brick_ short

Hey, great stuff. I love barfights. :) I have a few questions, from a fellow filmmaker point of view: 1. How did you end up doing suspension? The shot of the guy flying out the window, the guy flying behind the bar, and the gun flying to his hand, (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: e alloooraaa!!!

Matteo ha scritto nel messaggio ... (...) rimarranno (...) Benvenuto! :-) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Axle joiner angles

Oops. It looks like in your list you exchanged the labels of #3 and #5. And it occurs to me that the splines had to be set so that the half bushings could be pushed together and lock when on the same axle. I would have to take a look to see if that (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego Studio

That was pretty friggin' cool! After all the bad reviews I've read, your clip makes me reconsider picking this little baby up. Great job! Has anyone done a movie clip of a larger scene yet, like a large battle? (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Help with my robot

(...) 4. Measure the deviation and correct it by a small turn every now and then. (this is what I did when I first got my RIS and wanted it to take a tour of my flat, total length about 15m with a few turns). This avoids use of rotation sensor or (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Announcement for Train Event in Braunschweig/Germany

Hi Folks, as some of you might have heared already, the FGLTC (First German Lego® Train Club) is starting the 5th train event in Braunschweig / Northern Germany. Braunschweig is a town right between Hannover and Berlin (and for e.g. just 415 km away (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains)

  Digital Camera

I'm reposting to this group: I know this isn't really Lego-related, but I know many of you have digital cameras. Over the last couple of months, I've noticed a "line" appearing on many of my pictures. In some pics it's gotten a lot worse. It's not (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Chrome sets advertised (was Re: Lego Sales RULE!!!)

Just went down to the local Safeway and asked my stepson (the duty manager at the time) about the stands, and they have 4 of them unused, so he put them all aside for me, and hopefully I will get them all. :-) That will hopefully solve the shelf (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: German LEGO Community

(...) Don't know how you define 'good' but try (URL) Paste the URL of the site you wish to translate into the appropriate box, tell it what languages to translate to and from and you're off. It doesn't handle grammatical translation too well (word (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.trains)

  Re: ... e chi siamo noi ...

(...) Marco,come sei crudele a parlare di bici proprio in questo luttuoso momento!!(*) ;-)) Ciao Gianluca (*) sto giusto piangendo la mia bici,morta pochi giorni fa sotto i ferri (d'officina,non chirurgici) che le avrebbero dovuto salvare la vita. (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: German LEGO Community

Hi Bryan, Bryan Kinkel schrieb: (...) No, ;-)))) Not exactly. Right, there are beer mugs made of "burned stone" wich is "Steinkrug" in german. It means 1000 bricks. MfG Stefan Krister -- You have moved your mouse. Windows must be rebooted for the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: ... e chi siamo noi ...

(...) Caro Ernesto io ho chiesto a Santa Lucia (sai da noi questa porta i regali ai bambini (di tutte le età) e non Babbo Natale o la Befana) di portarmi in regalo un Cessna Citation (vero) per aumentare la mia mobilità e permettermi di venire ad (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: German LEGO Community

Yes, fhe fact that TLC/LD "recognized" another AFOL group is great too! Wish I could read along in 1000steine.dl... What does 1000steine mean? From what I know, a 'steine' is a beer mug, correct? Any good translator web sites that can handle the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.trains)

  89° iscritto: Alessandro Bottini

(...) Benvenuto Alessandro! Periodo ricco di nuovi iscritti questo, eh? (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  7171 Pod

I have few yellow pods from the 7171 which I have no use for - they are all MISB. Does anyone want to trade these for the Orange Pods? Does ant one have an orange pod for sale or available for trade?? Scott A (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact