 Publishing / 2625
2624  |  2626
Subject:
Digital Camera
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 13:11:24 GMT

I'm reposting to this group:

   I know this isn't really Lego-related, but I know many of you have digital
   cameras.

   Over the last couple of months, I've noticed a "line" appearing on many of
   my pictures. In some pics it's gotten a lot worse. It's not in every
   picture. But you can see it in this shot:

   Does anybody know what's causing this, or has similar experience? I have an
   Olympus 360 DL that I bought in the Spring. My first inclination is that
   it's the memory card, but someone said it could be the camera. I know the
   easiest thing to do is buy a new mem card, but I just wanted to know if
   anyone else had any ideas before I spend a dime.

   Thanks

   Evil Wayne

   "There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

   http://www.geocities.com/legomaniac70