 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9381
Re: looking for Ali Vahidsafa
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 14:26:07 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Jon Furman writes:
I am looking to contact Mr Ali Vahidsafa.  I would like to speak with him
regarding the purchase of a set.  Please contact me rambocalrissian@yahoo.com.
Thank you.  JOn Furman

Totally agree with Dr. Scott Arthur on this one. Ali (my ex factoree for
Japan until his expat tour of duty ended and he returned stateside) is as
solid as they come. Send me mail offline, Jon, and I'll help you establish
contact. Please include the email you were using for him so I can help you
determine the problem.

N.B. that the way this is worded, it may just be that Jon isn't quite sure
how to contact Ali rather than that he's having any difficulty reaching
him... he responds to my notes to him extremely quickly.

His Amdahl address is no more since he has left Amdahl. (I don't post
addresses of others publicly without express permission...)

++Lar