  *197625 (-20)
  Tutorial for Making Vision Command Patterns

I've put together a tutorial on making patterns for Vision Command. You will find it and a player piano application at: (URL) again to Rainer Balzerowski for his work in this area. Michael Gasperi (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.vc)

  Re: NELUG Train Show Pictures

I don't want to rekindle an old argument, or to start something I can't finish, but... Pshaw! You mean "using the brick" like LEGO does with their printed bricks, and their page of stickers included with nearly every model? Or "forcing creativity" (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.general)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Joslin writes: trimming . . . (...) Big? I can only hope. I have a bad feeling this would be seriously juniorized. Probably just a tad bigger than the droid transport so you can hold a couple driods and jawas. They'll (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Unnoficial Parts (Tiles with Edge)

"Jeff Boen" <onyx@flash.net> wrote in message news:G54MJA.DF0@lugnet.com... (...) would (...) problem. Hey Steve, If you look at the last zip file I sent you of my current part submissions, you will find just such subfiles. I also have done a few (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Lego announcments

(...) Asia and Australia in 2001 ! It will be interesting to see what prices are charged for the bulk packs. When it comes to design-your-own-set, the part and colour selection will be interesting. Note the featured builders Eric and Henry, build (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: My newest creation, Hell Gate Bridge NY

Wie schön, Arne! You have created a beautiful looking arch. That's one of the finest LEGO bridges I have ever seen:-) Well done! -John (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Classic Space Contest Voting

To Todd Lehman: When and where should we send our votes to? I'm sure that you have some kind of plan laid out, but here is my own concept. BALLOT for Classic Space Building Contest* (This ballot represents ONE (1) contest entry only. For more than (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)

  Re: First Test of the Spamcake Drive

(...) Was waiting for post as I had read it on "Recent" few min ago. Great comic, thanks DaveG (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  My newest creation, Hell Gate Bridge NY

Hi Train Fans, I am a Lego Fan from Germany, but I like US Trains. So I have build a model from the Hell Gate Bridge near New York. Please look at: (URL) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Proof of concept MOC

This is a great project. Good idea, Steve and JT. I've been delaying even prototyping Acela coaches, for this dual tapered issue is applicable to the Acela train coaches, too, and I hadn't thought of anything short of severely hinge-piece and 1x2 (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  First Test of the Spamcake Drive

TERRA, (Interstellar Press) Today, the Lego Space Force tested the Spiffcraft X-1, the first spacecraft to be powered by the new Spamcake strain developed by the LSF's Doctor Grubergruber. Present was the newly promoted Grand Admiral Sandlin. Film (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Space World

You can paypal it to me. Whenever you like, is fine. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Castle Color

(...) For MOCs white works out quite nicely because of the amounts of bricks you can get in that color. (I am building a 96x96 castle with a 3 floor keep and it looks fine, or at least so far.....) -Jonathan (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Custom Built LEGO Sets in 2002

(...) For free software MLCad is great. I used it to create a set. However, in my experience the output was of horrible quality. Even though I used the highest resolution, it lost most of the horizontal lines between layers of bricks, and I spent (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Brisbane-ites, who was looking for "antique car wheels"?

At our recent Brisbane LUGfest, someone said they were looking for wheels for antique cars. Anyhow, I spotted these on e-bay Australia (no connection to me): (URL) Raymond kerry@dstc.edu.au Proud to be LUGNET Member 599 (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: 12/9 Meeting

OOOPs.. sorry. Mark (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: World Cup Jerseys

(...) How about an australian jersey? (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.sports)

  Re: US postal rates going up Jan 7, 2001

(...) A 1.5 lb package would be $3.95. If you use an envelope that says "FLAT RATE", you will pay $3.95 if your package weighs 5 ounces or 5 lbs. Anything that fits in the envelope, regardless of weight, is $3.95. That's why they don't say over 1lb. (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Notizia lego per fumenttomani

Non so a quanti interesserà, ma durante le mie ricerche ho scoperto che Serra (di Medda, Serra e Vigna; creatori e curatori di Natan Never) è un AFOL. In particolare è un appassionato di Technic. La notizia è riscontrabile qui: (URL) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Castle 200?.........please.

(...) I know you don't know me, but I'd be appreciative of that should you ever choose that as a plan of action....I want 3PO but I don't want that set and the Falcon's too expensive! Plus an extra R2 or 2 wouldn't hurt... (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact