  *197594 (-20)
  Re: Books for Mindstorms

Ben, when will your book be generally available? --Jack Gregory (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.books, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Cosa veggono le mie pupille?

axeman <arrarraamici@tin.it> wrote in message G574FJ.G1s@lugnet.com... (...) non per entrare in polemica, ma perchè utilizzate la denominazione americana?? da una attenta analisi dei miei testi (topolino) e delle mie scatole d'epoca, la definizione (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Custom Built LEGO Sets in 2002

(...) If you had read my whole note, you would have seen that I'm not saying TLC shouldn't have a CAD program (I think they should), what I'm saying is that the data file should not be the input to the parts ordering, that should just be a parts (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: Online LEGO users design their own sets

(...) Al of them ? That would be great... no, that would be gigantic. The sheer size of it demands very well designed index and search facilities. (...) Any limitations on avalable types of bricks with this program ? It would be perfect if the (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  BoB Bounces Back, Includes Increased Inventory

(gotta love alliteration) Hey Everyone, I just wanted to let it be known that Box O' Bricks has just added about 60,000 more parts to our Brickbay store. (URL) specialize in bulk basic bricks, and I don't mean dozens, we have the hundreds and (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade) !

  Re: Desirable parts (was Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts)

(...) Actually, I'll probably Ebay off about 50 or so of them sometime next year - I'm keeping the colors I DON'T want in order to trade the parts for the colors I DO want. I need very few clear/blue/transblue/grey slats, need TONS of (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: F40PH Instructions on Brickshelf

(...) Steve, I do not think there is anything revolutionary about the design or construction (all studs up) - it actually looks a little boring, very smooth. But I do think it is a good Lego model of the prototype ((URL) With the lights flashing, it (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

Just keep a good watch on ebay, especially ebay.de. I managed to pick up a Metroliner, Club Car, 4539, extra circle of track, 10 extra straight track sections, and 2 track switches. No boxes, but all instructions. Cost? $160 SHIPPED from Germany to (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Custom Built LEGO Sets in 2002

(...) I know what it is-- you are too smart for your own good... Here is a page of instructions using MorelliCAD;-) (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad)

  2001 SW is in Springfield, IL

Couldn't find the AT-ST, but the rest of the 2001 SW line and most other 2001 sets were at Wal-mart. -John Van (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Custom Built LEGO Sets in 2002

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:G57wvJ.3KI@lugnet.com... (...) flamage. ROFL! :-) Well, Lar, you'll be comforted to know that 'we're working on that' and may have a solution as soon as next week. I think that a lot (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Walmart Droid Developer Kits

Is there anyone out there willing to pick me up a couple of these at the $25 price (plus tax and shipping, of course). -John Van (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Custom Built LEGO Sets in 2002

(...) Which one? If you say "LDraw" I swear I am gonna give Tim Courtney 100 lashes with a wet noodle next time I see him. www.ldraw.org puts WAY too much emphasis on ldraw itself which is arcane, hard to use, and well, antiquated. Oh, and did I (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad)

  PayPal International

Hi, all Has anyone in Oz successfully registered for PPI? I tried the other day, entered all the required information (according to the instructions), but when I hit the submit button, it just returned me to the same page, no indication of what may (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Gray Helmets Wanted

Hello, I'm looking for plain, dark gray helmets, with or without visors. I'll pay $2 a piece for them, or we can trade. I have a large collection, and around a thousand mini-figures. Thank you. (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wishful Thinking of AFOL

(...) I agree. But, I think people are getting carried away with the speculation. TLG is doing things they haven't before. I believe, this year it the first time they've really answered *requests* for things. (ie:new bulk parts). I say be patient, (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Space World

It doesn't matter to me. I'm not really up on servers and whatnot. Heck, my pages are either Geocities or my ISP, so I have no real reference points. Are we sending the $$ after Xmas? That would be easier, but $10 isn't a hardship or anything, so if (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

  Proof of concept MOC

Hi All, Although this could be called a MOC, I use the word concept because it's just a throw together to flush out a technique... I was looking at James Matis's Tan & White coach yesterday on brickshelf and wanted to try a new relief technique that (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Custom Built LEGO Sets in 2002

(...) A bit harshly worded there, but basically I agree. If I was able to create something real nice (which I don't think has happened yet) I too would like a set of instructions for it, because although I was able to as a kid to assemble the 850 (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: 6037

"Gianluca Morelli" <moebiusring@yahoo.it> wrote in message news:G57L0G.DCB@lugnet.com... (...) vero?). (...) Io ne ho una sola.. :-( I draghi sono nella disponibilità esclusiva di mio figlio, e purtroppo deve averne persa una...... Cheers Carlo. (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact