 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9306
9305  |  9307
Subject:
BoB Bounces Back, Includes Increased Inventory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 22:30:08 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

(gotta love alliteration)

Hey Everyone,  I just wanted to let it be known that Box O' Bricks has just
added about 60,000 more parts to our Brickbay store.

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mhader

We specialize in bulk basic bricks, and I don't mean dozens, we have the
hundreds and thousands that you need for that special project.  Come get the
bricks you need for that special Christmas project.

When Lego started selling bulk brick packs, we thought, "Great!  A dream come
true!", but then we saw the prices.  This motivated the three of us to start
our own bulk service to help our Lugnet friends and Lego artists to get the
bricks that they need at a reasonable price.

Thank You,
Box O' Bricks

Michael Hader - Ben Roller - Jonathan Johnson
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mhader