 Local / Australia / 3778
3777  |  3779
Subject:
PayPal International
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 21:54:30 GMT

Hi, all

Has anyone in Oz successfully registered for PPI? I tried the other day,
entered all the required information (according to the instructions), but when
I hit the submit button, it just returned me to the same page, no indication of
what may be wrong. I noticed that there's 2 street address fields, neither of
which is marked optional, so I repeated my street address in both - no go.
Tried several different length passwords, some with punctuation, some without -
no go.

So I got fed up, and sent an e-mail to their support address, and received
(what looked like) a form reply, telling me the URL of the registration form,
the help page (both of which I'd mentioned in the e-mail!!!) and a whole bunch
of PR - my direct question was not addressed at all.

Anyone got any experiences to share?

Regards,

ROSCO