  *197576 (-20)
  Re: Wishful Thinking of AFOL

(...) I agree. But, I think people are getting carried away with the speculation. TLG is doing things they haven't before. I believe, this year it the first time they've really answered *requests* for things. (ie:new bulk parts). I say be patient, (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Space World

It doesn't matter to me. I'm not really up on servers and whatnot. Heck, my pages are either Geocities or my ISP, so I have no real reference points. Are we sending the $$ after Xmas? That would be easier, but $10 isn't a hardship or anything, so if (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

  Proof of concept MOC

Hi All, Although this could be called a MOC, I use the word concept because it's just a throw together to flush out a technique... I was looking at James Matis's Tan & White coach yesterday on brickshelf and wanted to try a new relief technique that (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Custom Built LEGO Sets in 2002

(...) A bit harshly worded there, but basically I agree. If I was able to create something real nice (which I don't think has happened yet) I too would like a set of instructions for it, because although I was able to as a kid to assemble the 850 (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: 6037

"Gianluca Morelli" <moebiusring@yahoo.it> wrote in message news:G57L0G.DCB@lugnet.com... (...) vero?). (...) Io ne ho una sola.. :-( I draghi sono nella disponibilità esclusiva di mio figlio, e purtroppo deve averne persa una...... Cheers Carlo. (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Still hunting

I forgot to click send this morning .. ... (...) Fingers crossed. I figure your attic is one pretty cool place. (...) Come on then, what have you been buying? :) I'm really pleased with getting the 5571 today - reckon it'd be hard to come by. It's a (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.ie)

  Re: Horses

(...) Your opinion is PERFECT!!! The service set (the pack with three horses + three saddles) needs to be updated, and your option is great! I'd 25 of your set, even it they are priced at $9.99!!! -R (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

----- Original Message ----- From: Lorbaat <eric@nospam.thirteen.net> Newsgroups: lugnet.starwars Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2000 1:28 PM Subject: What's Left? (Classic) (...) Forget (...) Never know, maybe an twin Imperial pack? (...) They could (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) <some snippage> (...) I think they could do it. It wouldn't be to scale, but I think it could at least have a cockpit area and a place below for some droids. They could use the tread thingys from the Arctic sets. (...) Could be. (...) Hmmm... (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Lego announcments

Hello all, You should read what has come out of the official LEGO PR machine, makes some interesting reading. Follow link. (URL) on Builiding Gary (Town BUG) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: MUGs attending STUDfest 2001.1 in NSW

(...) Hmmm. A Sunday. May have to try & get the Monday off...I'll let you know. ROSCO FUT: .au.vic.mel (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Custom Built LEGO Sets in 2002

(...) But, from TLC's perspective, they need to *market* their product. A bunch of bulk bricks is low on the excitement scale for the GP. In fact, it looks like work! But selling a cool model or set, packaging it with flashy photos, colors, and (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: Space World

It's about getting Space World up and running. You been under a rock? ;^) Read thru the old posts, man. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A few of my SW MOCS

(...) Yep, it's white. Look at the official set and contrast colors in the middle wing; you'll see a 1x6x5 gray wall in it. You'll see I got rid of all that:) Personally, I'd prefer it white...it looks more like the actual ship in white than in (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 18-inch Lego Minifigures

(...) Give the man a cee-gar, he got it in one guess. eric (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Custom Built LEGO Sets in 2002

(...) I have to admit, my LEGO CAD experience is limited to a single program. I picked what appeared to be the most popular and best supported, and dove in. Way too user-unfriendly, IMHO, so I didn't bother to check out what seemed to be the bit (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: Wishful Thinking of AFOL

Lawrence, I prefer to look at the current selection of bulk bricks in a positive light. For one thing, the program has only been in place for a few months. Give Lego a chance to work with the feedback from the community and expand the program. I'm (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: A few of my SW MOCS

Since I haven't seen the Shuttle or AT-ST yet, other than the pics, I can't comment too much. But the AT-ST looks much better than the official one I think. Also, is the Shuttle actually white??? The Lego version, I mean, I thought it was grey? And (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  What's Left? (Classic)

I was just thinking about the SW sets we've seen so far from the Classic Trilogy, and I was realising that TLC is almost out of major vehicles! Forget speculation about what they *might* do next, what's left to do? *TIE Interceptor *TIE Bomber I (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: A few of my SW MOCS

(...) <snip> (...) The AT-ST is quite swell, I'm fairly impressed. I like the Falcon and the Shuttle too, but I think the best of the bunch is the AT-ST. The Falcon retains the overall "feel" of the Lego set, but looks much better. I don't have the (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact