  *197089 (-20)
  Re: Divers & Grey arches?

I just happened to have a misb 6560 laying around, and it does indeed have 3 of these in gray: (URL) also happens to have the regular arch 1 x 5 x 4 (non-inverted) 3 in gray... go figure. :) (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: NELUG Meeting, 12-18-2k 19:30:00

(...) Usually we are around to the right as you go through the entrance. If you don't see us right away just ask at the front desk. If you come over to TCS before hand you will know who we are anyway. Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NELUG Meeting, 12-18-2k 19:30:00

(...) Ah, yeah, it shouldn't be too hard to figure out. If you don't run into us at TCS beforehand, or follow someone carrying LEGO into the restaurant, you can always just tell the folks at Bison County you're part of the party in the private room, (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Divers & Grey arches?

(...) I had no idea these existed in Grey. Now I'll have to order some of these sets, too, if they turn out to be right. Let me know, Dave, if you think of it, because I think my church would look MUCH better with these parts. I would probably buy (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: License - again

(...) Rather than harm, I think we owe you thanks for having dug in a bit to get another perspective! Thanks! (...) I disagree here, as we have seen in some recent instances of differing versions of parts, we can argue that LDraw parts are artistic (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: License - again

"Scott A" <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com> wrote in message news:G55oJJ.M9@lugnet.com... (...) cost (...) is (...) The "user" base may be small, but the "viewer" base is much larger. How many times have you seen an LDraw'n model and thought, "I have got to (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  (canceled)

  Re: NELUG Meeting, 12-18-2k 19:30:00

Excellent! Count me in. (I'm 99.44% sure I'll be there) BTW, I've never been inside the restaurant, will it be obvious where to go? Evil Wayne ___...___ "There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness." (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Chrome set opinions and more

(...) 3413 Goal Keeper has the same size box as the chrome castle sets use, same price also, $4.99 (at least at my local Kohl's which is the only place I have seen 3413 so far). Another plus is that the head while being way more printed than a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: License - again

(...) Right. Now you're asking the right question. I don't know the answer. (...) True. For instance me. But if a workable royalty scheme and a searchable catalog were introduced, I think I'd be designing like mad and putting one after another up (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) I wonder if I have missed something important. When I read the information in the press release that people can use a free modeling program to represent their model and then submit it to buy the parts needed, I thought this program would be (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: New 1x2 brick shape, fits technic pegs

(...) Wow! I just noticed that yesterday when I was sorting some lego into it's proper container, I was going to mention something about that and you beat me to it.. I do wonder what they are there for, again not all of my bricks have it. And new (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  MLCAD Suggestions

After several weeks of heavy MLCAD use, I offer these suggestions for future versions (or perhaps these features are available and I just haven't found them): Decimals for position: currently if a part's possition contains decimals, pressing one of (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Which set has...?

(...) Here at the local Vroom & Dreesman, they've got the low-slope red roof brick pack, which has (IIRC) 4 or 8. I think Lego Outlets have them too...but I'm not sure outside that--if you're in Europe, though, a lot of toy stores seem to carry (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: License - again

I hear you clearly now Larry. However, on reflection, I still think the cost of providing a ldraw import ability into CREATOR II (Son of Creator – or is that blasphemy?) will be more than the benefits it would supply to the _public_. You have to (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: VLC is mentioned in TLC's press release!

Robin Sather wrote in message <3a2df613.47146467@l...et.com>... (...) I suspect we were just in the "LUGNET dates" page that TLC referenced above that list. (...) I 'm sure you're right, we could probably have got something for the train show - but (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: F40PH Instructions on Brickshelf

Excellent work Bob. I can't wait to try one! "Bob Hayes" <bobhayes1@aol.com> wrote in message news:G55Kz7.CAy@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Walmart's carrying Droid Developer at 24.97?

(...) Yep, I saw them at a Wal-Mart here in Indiana last weekend. Now to wait another couple of years for the Darkside Developer... Jim (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: Kids take charge of product development at LEGO.com

(...) What is meant by "now" in this context?? Are they referring to bulk bricks, or is this standard PR vaporware, "now" being sometime in 2002 :-) ? ++Lar (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Divers & Grey arches?

(...) Umm, no, different piece. I'm looking for the INVERSE arch: (URL) castle expander pack has the regular arch: (URL) far as I've been told (or know), only one set ever has had the inverse arches in grey (3 of them nonetheless), and it was a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

Skipped 4 messages in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact