 Marketplace / Shopping / 6068
Re: Divers & Grey arches?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 16:48:00 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Christopher Wiggenhorn writes:
On Wed, 6 Dec 2000, David Eaton wrote:
Assuming you're just interested in the arches, another possibility would
be the "Castle Expander Pack" #3732.  For $4.99, it has four of those
half-arches.

Umm, no, different piece. I'm looking for the INVERSE arch:
http://img.lugnet.com/ld/7/30099.gif
The castle expander pack has the regular arch:
http://img.lugnet.com/ld/7/2339.gif

As far as I've been told (or know), only one set ever has had the inverse
arches in grey (3 of them nonetheless), and it was a divers set. Anyway, I
guess I'll find out if I got the right set in a week, since I just ordered
two from KBKids.com :)

Out of curiosity, anyone else know of any sets that have come with the
inverse 1/2 grey arches?

DaveE