 Marketplace / Shopping / 6069
Re: Divers & Grey arches?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 17:16:55 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Christopher Wiggenhorn writes:
On Wed, 6 Dec 2000, David Eaton wrote:
Assuming you're just interested in the arches, another possibility would
be the "Castle Expander Pack" #3732.  For $4.99, it has four of those
half-arches.

Umm, no, different piece. I'm looking for the INVERSE arch:
http://img.lugnet.com/ld/7/30099.gif
The castle expander pack has the regular arch:
http://img.lugnet.com/ld/7/2339.gif

As far as I've been told (or know), only one set ever has had the inverse
arches in grey (3 of them nonetheless), and it was a divers set. Anyway, I
guess I'll find out if I got the right set in a week, since I just ordered
two from KBKids.com :)

Out of curiosity, anyone else know of any sets that have come with the
inverse 1/2 grey arches?

I had no idea these existed in Grey.  Now I'll have to order some of these
sets, too, if they turn out to be right.  Let me know, Dave, if you think of
it, because I think my church would look MUCH better with these parts.  I would
probably buy enough of any set to get about 8-12 of this peice.

eric