 Marketplace / Shopping / 6071
Re: Divers & Grey arches?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 17:49:57 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Eric Joslin writes:
I had no idea these existed in Grey.

Yeah, I first saw them used in a MOC sometime a few months ago and it
suprised me to no end... I had been looking around for the divers set but
couldn't find it, and I was recently reminded that I should get some (for
the AT-AT)...

Now I'll have to order some of these
sets, too, if they turn out to be right.  Let me know, Dave, if you think of
it, because I think my church would look MUCH better with these parts.

As I recall you have black ones in the church now? Looks pretty good for the
charred rock effect, but I agree, having them in grey just expands the
possibilities a lot!

I would
probably buy enough of any set to get about 8-12 of this peice.

Yeah, must be Lego's strategy. Put the valuable parts in the big sets :)
(stormtroopers, Darth vader, Princess Storm, etc.) Maybe in 2002 we can buy
these in bulk by making 10x32 half pipes for skateboarders :)

DaveE