 General / 25005
Re: Which set has...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 17:02:08 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bryan Kinkel writes:
I'm looking for red, 33 degree convex corner slopes. Are there any current
sets that carry this piece?

   Here at the local Vroom & Dreesman, they've got the
   low-slope red roof brick pack, which has (IIRC) 4 or 8.
   I think Lego Outlets have them too...but I'm not sure
   outside that--if you're in Europe, though, a lot of toy
   stores seem to carry them.

   best

   LFB