 General / 24996
Re: Which set has...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 15:50:22 GMT

Thanks to Larry's reference to inventories, I checked out the inventories at
http://www.peeron.com.

According to http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3675 I can my 33 degree convex
corners in the Dacta roof pack
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/9265 or the 1592 Town Square set.

Funny how the bricks are either in an easy set to find or a very rare set!

Bryan