 General / 24993
Re: Which set has...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 15:18:00 GMT

In lugnet.general, Norbert Grellneth writes:
In lugnet.general, Bryan Kinkel writes:
I'm looking for red, 33 degree convex corner slopes. Are there any current
sets that carry this piece?

Bryan

I guess there was once a site on Internet with all parts and sets.
On this site you can choose any brick and then it shows in which sets is
this brick available and in which color.
But I don't remember this URL.
Can somebody help find this site ?

I think you'll need a time machine. This has been a holy grail for some
time. Certain limited subsets exist, for example there are sites where you
can find *some* of the sets that contain a given minifig type.

http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/search.asp?Minifig=sp-ins-05

is an example listing of sets that contain a particular fig.

I would highly value the general case of such a thing but it does not, in
general, exist yet. A key precursor is accurate inventory of the universe of
ALL sets. We're nowhere near that, although the rate of inventory creation
seems to be accelerating again.

++Lar