Well, considering that antispamcake is a purely theoretical substance at this time, it really stands to a rather unscientific guess. Rumor has it that LSF labs have conjectured that it may be a shade of "dusty blue" but the color may in fact range (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Unnoficial Parts (Tiles with Edge)

(...) Looks like I've hit the quota on my web page... I trimmed a couple of files out of the .zip and got it upped. J (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: There is an Advent contest this year at lego.com

(...) Yup, I see it now. (and from just plain www.lego.com) It wasn't there on Friday, though. The contest looks much less interesting than it did last year. No neat little games, and the prices are fixed ahead of time. No more winning your (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Anybody looking for gray pieces!

I have a 26" x 16" x 5" storage tote full of gray pieces. It weights 18 pounds, according to the scale at the Post Office. number of pieces ???? Most are new, some are used. I would say about 80/ 20 mix, maybe 70/ 30. Name it, chances are it's in (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: motorized points - finally got it!

Very cool, Steve - glad you got it to work, and I'm looking forward to the pics. I've never tried rotating the motor vertically - doh! That allows the motor torque to be shifted to a different plane than the switch throw, so you won't have to use (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: what's this piece called

(...) DaveE (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: End of the Year meeting

(...) Err, sorry, that is a good point: We're talking about starting certainly no earlier than 7pm, and probably running as late as anyone wants to stay out on a school night. If you can't be there for the start of the meeting, by no means would (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Chain links (Re: Clock strikes hours)

Links are a Pitsco-Dacta item, but I don't know if they ship to Australia. They are really useful for solving tricky problems, and having two different types is handy. They are expensive, however. Sometimes I use them where I need a little more (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: First post and LEGO wargaming questions

(...) Hello Eric, Thanks for your comments and link to the squad/individual discussion. Concerning wizards and arcane/magic stuff, I think we'll shy away from that for the initial confrontation. We'll probably stick with plain-Jane ground troops and (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: End of the Year meeting

(...) Err, sorry, that is a good point: We're talking about starting certainly no earlier than 7pm, and probably running as late as anyone wants to stay out on a school night. If you can't be there for the start of the meeting, by no means would (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: More pics from the Wilmington Greenburg show

(...) Hmmmm.....It seems to me that I've already seen that yellow car on the right,next to the phone box :-) (URL) "8wide" Morelli PS: need some help? Look here: (URL) here for building instructions: (URL) I'm really happy to see my creations in the (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.general)

  Re: New Train Cars and Locos

"Tony Kilaras" <kilaras@speedus.com> wrote in message news:G4z8Dt.I17@lugnet.com... (...) nope. It's fixed. It is offset by 1/2 a stud. (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc)

  Re: End of the Year meeting

(...) I'd try to make it on Monday night. Might *possibly* make it on a Tuesday. Wednesday is right out. What time frame are we talking about? For me, the later the better, since I work in Andover. J (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Libertador - Light Penetration Fighter

(...) Well in my Legoverse if fighters get much bigger than you or I built them, they are easy pickings for capital ships. Manuverability is irrelevant past a certain size. (the whole broad side of a barn deal.) On the other hand I consider a System (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: L3P user primitive substitution

(...) I must have been thinking of Lutz Uhlman's LGEO library. -Chuck (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  8440 - 8459 - 8462

8440 = 120.000 8459 = 190.000 8462 = 285.000 QUESTO DA SCONTARE Chi è interessato mi mandi una mail Ciao PACO (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Eidolon Engineering releases Spiffcraft to Public

Mark, I'm really pleased to see this. I loved the Spiffcraft the first time you posted it (without instructions). I'm wondering if you could post the large JPG files all zipped up into one instruction packet for easy downloading? Paul Ferguson (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Miiiiiiii! Non ci posso credere !!!

Guardate qui: (URL) quella macchinetta gialla affianco alla cabina del telefono,nelle foto col palazzo giallo, tipo questa: (URL) riconoscete?? E' la mia Fiat 600 sporting!! (URL) You Yahoo!? Il tuo indirizzo gratis e per sempre @yahoo.it su (URL) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  5874 / 10,93 USD !

Hi Legofans, COUNTDOWN: Christmas - 3 weeks ! More approaches party, more can I become crazy ! Thus, this Lego model has a new price until and only until the 20th December: Number: 5874 Name: Nursery Theme: Belleville Year: 1997 Unit Price: 10,93 (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact