Re: End of the Year meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 18:14:12 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Joslin writes:
To that end, we began throwing around some dates, and discovered that
Monday, 18 December - Wednesday, 20 December were good for most of us to have a
meeting over at Bison County.

I'd try to make it on Monday night.  Might *possibly* make it on a
Tuesday. Wednesday is right out.  What time frame are we talking about?
For me, the later the better, since I work in Andover.