Re: End of the Year meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 20:56:28 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:

3) Planning for the NEXT train show (in May)

Actually the next Greenberg show is March 31 and April 1 2001.  Among things
we
should discuss are expansion of the current layout and if we need to get a
plexiglass or other barrier of some kind.

Yeah.  What he said.

But right now I'm more worried about which day to reserve the room. :D

Of Course, I didn't mean to get ahead of ourselves.  I am no more or less
likely to make any of the days you suggest so I will leave the decision making
to the decision makers.

I hope that was incoherent enough.

Eric K.