Re: End of the Year meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 18:18:52 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Jeff Johnston writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Joslin writes:
To that end, we began throwing around some dates, and discovered that
Monday, 18 December - Wednesday, 20 December were good for most of us to have
meeting over at Bison County.

I'd try to make it on Monday night.  Might *possibly* make it on a
Tuesday. Wednesday is right out.  What time frame are we talking about?
For me, the later the better, since I work in Andover.

Err, sorry, that is a good point:

We're talking about starting certainly no earlier than 7pm, and probably
running as late as anyone wants to stay out on a school night.  If you can't be
there for the start of the meeting, by no means would that disqualify you from
coming in partway through. :D

eric