Re: End of the Year meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 17:50:02 GMT

It really has been a long time since we've had a regular meeting.  Monday or
Tuesday works for me and it seems like it works for other people too.

Any of the days/times mentioned are fine with me, but my schedule is filling up
quite fast.

p.s. anybody see the 2001 sw sets in the boston area yet?

Not physically.

-PatrickD
http://www.adequate.com/lego/