 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9278
9277  |  9279
Subject:
Anybody looking for gray pieces!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 18:41:22 GMT

I have a 26" x 16" x 5" storage tote full of gray pieces. It weights 18 pounds,
according to the scale at the Post Office. number of pieces ????

Most are new, some are used. I would say about 80/ 20 mix, maybe 70/ 30. Name
it, chances are it's in there. Plates, bricks, slopes, a few gears, wings
(Star Wars and classic space), radar dishes, double sloped pieces (6x6x1 with a
45 degree slope on both sides), Star Wars guns, tiles, grills, handles, 1x1
round, and 1x1 cones, ect.... There are some big plates, 6 x 14.

First come first served, asking $500. You pay postage, which is $25 in the US.

Jamie
Ebay ID is jamie1123